Acer PL1520i 4000 Lumens Commercial Laser DLP Projector Full HD MR.JRU11.002
Light up the room with an Acer PL1520i laser projector. No matter if it’s a meeting room, exhibition hall, or public space, confidently project high quality, crisp and clear content with up to 4000 lumens of brightness, FHD resolution, and a lifetime of over 30,000 hours of reliable 24/7 operation.
Laser Light Source
Enjoy life-like colours and never worry about lamp burn-out or disposal with the innovative laser diode, using 30% less power at the same brightness.
A 100” image of pure beauty in 1080p Full HD looks so real, you'll swear you're looking out the window.
4,000 Lumens Brightness
See crystal-clear, vibrant images from a distance in daylight or medium to large rooms with up to 4,000 lumens of brightness.
Vertical Lens Shift
Get better control of where your content appears by adjusting the lens within the projector housing, allowing you to alter the vertical alignment to give you flexible placement options without worrying about loss of image quality.
IP6X Dust Protection
The IP6X rating guarantees first-class dust resistance and ensures your device delivers reliable performance in all challenging environments.
Rotate this projector 360 degrees in any direction and still get accurate images in spaces where a little more flexibility is required.
Get non-stop projection with support for 24-hour/7-day continuous or prolonged use, ideal for public displays and exhibitions.
Quickly and easily adjust distortion in each individual corner with 4-Corner Correction.
- Product Description: Acer PL1520i - DLP projector - 3D
- Device Type: DLP projector - 1080p
- 3D Capable: Yes (3D glasses sold separately)
- Built-in Devices: Speaker
- Microdisplay: DarkChip 3
- Brightness: 4000 ANSI lumens
- Contrast Ratio: 2000000:1 (dynamic)
- Resolution: Full HD (1920 x 1080)
- Native Aspect Ratio: 16:9
- Image Size: 72 cm - 762 cm
- Projection Distance: 1 m - 8 m
- Throw Ratio: 1.21 - 1.59:1
- Colour Support: 1.07 billion colours
- Lens Aperture: F/2.5-2.93
- Zoom Type: Manual
- Zoom Factor: 1.6x
- Keystone Correction Direction: Horizontal, vertical
- Vertical Keystone Correction: -30 / +30
- Horizontal Keystone Correction: -30 / +30
- Lens Shift Type: Manual
- Lens Shift Direction: Vertical
- Vertical Lens Shift: 105% / 115%
- Bulb type: Laser diode 67 Watt
- Bulb life cycle: Up to 20000 hour(s) - normal mode ¦ Up to 30000 hour(s) - economic mode
- Speakers: Integrated (10w)
- Video Interfaces: VGA, HDMI, S-Video, MHL
- Power Consumption Operational: 250 Watt
- Dimensions (WxDxH): 33.7 cm x 26.5 cm x 12 cm
- Weight: 4.5 kg
|Product Summary||Acer PL1520i 4000 Lumens Commercial Laser DLP Projector Full HD MR.JRU11.002|
|Manufacturer Part Code||MR.JRU11.002|
|Alternate Part Number(s)||UM.JRU11.002 / D1P1903 / PL1520i|
|Brightness||4000 ANSI lumens|
|Native Display Resolution||1920x1080 (Full HD)|
|Aspect Ratio||16:9 (Widescreen)|
|Throw Ratio||1.21 - 1.59:1|
|Contrast Ratio (Dynamic)||2000000:1|
|Keystone Correction||Horizontal, vertical|
|3D Capable||Yes (Glasses not included)|
|Video Inputs||VGA, HDMI, S-Video, MHL|
|Bulb Type||Laser diode 67 Watt|
|Bulb Life Cycle||Up to 20000 hour(s) - normal mode ¦ Up to 30000 hour(s) - economic mode|
|Power Consumption (Operational)||250 Watt|
|Dimensions (WxDxH)||33.7 cm x 26.5 cm x 12 cm|
|Product Weight||4.5 kg|
This item is brand new and unused, still factory sealed in the original box with all original accessories.
This item will be shipped via DPD on their Next Day service (normally delivered the following business day). AM services are also available for a small surcharge. Premium shipping options can be selected during the checkout process.
Orders placed before 2pm Monday to Friday (excluding Bank Holidays) will usually ship the same day. Orders placed after 2pm will ship on the next working day.
Please provide your mobile phone number on your order to receive text updates from the courier with tracking information.
Customers based in more remote areas, the Scottish Highlands or outside UK Mainland (Islands, Northern Ireland etc) may experience a slightly longer delivery time. Customers in these remote/offshore areas may also not be eligible for some premium shipping options.