Apple iPad Pro 12.9" 3rd Gen Space Grey 256GB Wi-Fi MTFL2B/A A1876
- Product Type: Tablet
- Display: 12.9" IPS TFT - LED backlight - 2732 x 2048 (264 ppi) - Multi-Touch
- Processor: Apple A12X Bionic - 64-bit
- Storage: 256 GB
- Wireless Connectivity: 802.11a/b/g/n/ac, Bluetooth 5.0
- Camera: 12 Megapixel (rear), 7 Megapixel (front)
- HD Video Recording: 4K
- Supported Text Formats: DOCX, PDF, TXT, RTF, DOC, HTML, XLS, XLSX, PPT, HTM
- Supported Still Image Formats: GIF, TIFF, PPTX
- Security Devices: Face ID
- Battery Run Time: Up to 10 hours
- Dimensions (WxDxH): 21.49 cm x 0.59 cm x 28.06 cm
- Weight: 631 g
- Colour: Space grey
- Localisation: English / United Kingdom
- Environmental Standards: TCO Certified
|Product Summary||Apple iPad Pro 12.9" 3rd Gen Space Grey 256GB Wi-Fi MTFL2B/A A1876|
|Manufacturer Part Code||MTFL2B/A|
|Warranty||1 year with manufacturer|
|Processor(s)||Apple A12X Bionic - 64-bit|
|HDD / SSD Config||SSD(s) Only|
|Native Display Resolution||2732x2048|
|Dimensions (WxDxH)||21.49 cm x 0.59 cm x 28.06 cm|
Brand new and unused, supplied in the original box with all original accessories.
The box is still factory sealed but part of the plastic film has peeled away and the box is a tiny bit grubby on this corner. This will not affect the contents at all though.
** This is 100% Guaranteed Genuine Apple original UK Stock sourced from an approved UK distributor. **
This item will be shipped via DPD on their Next Day service (normally delivered the following business day). AM services are also available for a small surcharge. Premium shipping options can be selected during the checkout process.
Orders placed before 2pm Monday to Friday (excluding Bank Holidays) will usually ship the same day. Orders placed after 2pm will ship on the next working day.
Please provide your mobile phone number on your order to receive text updates from the courier with tracking information.
Customers based in more remote areas, the Scottish Highlands or outside UK Mainland (Islands, Northern Ireland etc) may experience a slightly longer delivery time. Customers in these remote/offshore areas may also not be eligible for some premium shipping options.