Philips 24BDL4151T 24" Full HD Multi-Touch Android Interactive Display Touchscreen Monitor
CMND and Control. Operate, update, maintain
Run your display network over a local (LAN) connection. CMND and Control allows you to perform vital functions like controlling inputs and monitoring display status. Whether you're in charge of one screen or 100.
Android 7 SoC processor. Native and web apps
Control your display via an Internet connection. Android-powered Philips Professional Displays are optimised for native Android apps and you can install web apps directly to the display too. A built-in scheduler makes it easy to launch apps and content based on time of day.
Built-in camera, mic and speaker
The built-in camera, mic and speaker make this small touchscreen a truly versatile smart solution. Use it for retail audience measurement, footfall analytics and more. Harness the power of Android AI apps to show targeted content. Or simply use your display for video conferencing.
Easy installation with PoE+ technology
Place your Philips Professional Display almost anywhere. PoE+ allows power and data to be delivered to your display over a single Ethernet cable. You won't need a power socket, but a power adapter is also supplied should you wish to plug in.
Internal memory. Upload content for instant play
Save and play content without the need for a permanent external player. Your Philips professional display has an internal memory, which allows you to upload media into the display for instant playback. The internal memory also functions as a cache for online streaming.
CMND and Create. Develop and launch your own content
Take control of your content with CMND and Create. A drag-and-drop interface makes it simple to publish your own content, whether it's a daily specials board or branded corporate information. Preloaded templates and integrated widgets ensure that your stills, text and video will be up and running in no time.
CMND & Deploy. Install and launch apps remotely
Quickly install and launch any app - even when you're off site and working remotely. CMND & Deploy lets you add and update your own apps, as well as apps from the Philips Professional Display App Store. Simply scan the QR code, log in to the store and click on the app you want to install. The app will be automatically downloaded and launched.
Integrated mPCIe slot for optional 4G/LTE module
Easily connect 4G modules to your Philips professional display. The integrated mPCIe slot enables your display to communicate with other devices that share the same wireless connectivity. Invaluable if you're installing displays in locations such as banks or government buildings, where you cannot get onto the local network.
- Projected Capacitive 10 Point Multi Touch Interactive Technology
- 24” Diagonal Screen
- High Definition and Optimal Resolution (1920 x 1080 - Full HD 1080p)
- 16:9 Widescreen Aspect Ratio
- 1000:1 Contrast Ratio
- In-built speakers (2 x 2W)
- Mount in Portrait or Landscape
- 24/7 Operation
- Video Input Connectivity: HDMI, Micro SD, mPCIe, Micro USB (x 1) (OTG)
- Output Connectivity: 3.5 mm jack (L/R) x 1, HDMI x 1 (Android only)
- Ethernet: 10 Mbps/100 Mbps/1 GB/PoE
- Wi-Fi/ WLAN: On-board IEEE802.11 b/g/n/ac 2.4/5 GHz
- VESA Mount: 100 x 100 M4
- Dimensions: 566.50 (W) x 361.10mm (H) x 49.20mm (D)
- Product Weight: 4 kg
- Diagonal screen size: 23.6 inch / 59.94 cm
- Optimum resolution: 1920 x 1080
- Brightness: 250 cd/m²
- Contrast ratio (typical): 1000:1
- Aspect ratio: 16:9
- Response time (typical): 5 ms
- Viewing angle (H / V): 170 / 160 degree
- Display colors: 16.7 M
- Placement: Landscape (24/7), Portrait (24/7)
- Picture performance: Advanced color control
- Multi-touch technology: Projected capacitive
- Protection glass: 1.5 mm tempered safety glass
- Touch points: 10 simultaneous touch points
- Operating System: Android 7.1.2
- CPU: RK3399
- Memory: 4GB DDR3
- Micro SD Card Slot: Micro SD ver2.0 (SD/SDHC card upto max 128GB)
- Internal memory storage: 16GB EMMC
- Camera: Built-in 2MP/1080P (1920 x 1080)
- Built-in speakers: 2 x 2W
- Ethernet: 10Mbps/100Mbps/1GB /PoE
- Wi-Fi/ WLAN: On board IEEE802.11 b/g/n/ac 2.4/5 GHz
- Other connections: micro SD, mPCIe, Micro USB (x1) (OTG)
- AV input: HDMI x1
- AV output: 3.5 mm jack (L/R) x1, HDMI x1 (Android only)
- USB 2.0 x 1, USB 3.0 x 1 w/fast charging,
- USB B for touch connection(x1)
- Keyboard control: Hidden, Lockable
- Other convenience: G sensor for Auto-rotation
- Mains power: DC20V±5%, 1.5A
- Standby power consumption: <0.5W
- Consumption (Typical): 25 W
- PoE + (Power over Ethernet): max 60 W (IEEE 802.3at)
Regulatory approvals/ Others
- Regulatory approvals: IEC 60950 class A, CB, CCC, CE, C-Tick, FCC, Class A, GS, PSE, TUV, UL
- Included Accessories: AC power adapter
- Stand: desktop stand (Landscape only)
- Temperature range (operation): 0-45 °C
- Relative humidity: operating:30% ~ 80%, storage:10%-85% %
- MTBF: 50,000 hour(s)
- Altitude: 0 ~ 3000 m
- Temperature range (storage): -10 ~ 60 °C
- On-Screen Display Languages: Arabic, English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Polish, Spanish, Turkish, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Traditional Chinese, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, Norwegian, Portuguese, Swedish
- Set dimensions (W x H x D): 566.50 x 361.10 x 49.20 mm / 22.3 x 14.22 x 1.94 inch
- Bezel width: 22.6mm (L/R), 30.8(T), 33.9(B)
- Product Weight: 4.0 kg/ 8.82 lb
- VESA Mount: 100 x 100, M4 Bolts
|Product Summary||Philips 24BDL4151T 24" Full HD Multi-Touch Android Interactive Display Touchscreen Monitor|
|Manufacturer Part Code||24BDL4151T|
|Alternate Part Number(s)||24BDL4151T/00|
|Warranty||Remaining manufacturer's warranty (minimum of 1 year).|
|Aspect Ratio||16:9 (Widescreen)|
|Native Display Resolution||1920x1080 (Full HD)|
|Contrast Ratio (Standard)||1000:1|
|Panel Surface Finish||Glossy|
|Speaker Configuration||2 x 2W|
|Stand Adjustment||Tilt only|
|VESA Mount Type||100mm x 100mm (VESA 100)|
|Power Consumption (Operational)||Consumption (Typical): 25 W|
|Dimensions (without stand) (WxDxH)||566.50 x 49.20 x 361.10 mm / 22.3 x 1.94 x14.22 inch|
|Other Features||10 Point Multi-Touch Built-In Media Player|
This item is new (30 day 'change of mind' return), supplied in the original box with all original accessories.
The Monitor is still in immaculate condition and in full working order.
The box is a bit tatty (label marks etc), but this does not affect the contents at all.
Genuine Philips UK Stock with UK Power Cable.
This item will be shipped via DPD on their Next Day service (normally delivered the following business day). AM services are also available for a small surcharge. Premium shipping options can be selected during the checkout process.
Orders placed before 2pm Monday to Friday (excluding Bank Holidays) will usually ship the same day. Orders placed after 2pm will ship on the next working day.
Please provide your mobile phone number on your order to receive text updates from the courier with tracking information.
Customers based in more remote areas, the Scottish Highlands or outside UK Mainland (Islands, Northern Ireland etc) may experience a slightly longer delivery time. Customers in these remote/offshore areas may also not be eligible for some premium shipping options.